Geek Mythology: I Was a Teenage Immortal
Book and Lyrics by Jeff Carey; Music by Jessica Jackson
On tour January 22 - March 14, 2014
Dionysus High School, 1983. Donnie Dinko, a quirky art rocker, has agreed to write the songs for senior prom, “Rumpus on Olympus”, but he’s only got one done! Cindy Finster, a happy-go-lucky musical theatre nerd who has just moved to town may be his only hope. Can these two geeky kids get it together, strap on a guitar, pound on a keyboard, and come up with a rockin’ song for each of the twelve Greek gods? By tomorrow?!?!
Weekday Touring Fee: $775
Evening or Weekend Touring Fee: $880
Approximate Length: 60 Minutes | Most appreciated by 6th - 12th grades
To book a performance, call Annette at (816) 474-4241 or email at email@example.com
Download Tour Testimonials: PDF
Basic Tour Host Requirements (partial list):
- Tours with full lights, set, and sound
- We will perform for any size audience, but the stage performance area needs to be at least 20 feet wide, 20 feet deep, and a minimum of 14 feet high
- Minimum of four 20 amp, 110 volt outlets on both stage left and stage right
- The entire performance space (stage, house, and dressing rooms) must be reserved for the sole use of the company for two hours before seating begins for the first performance and for two hours after the final performance
- A mileage fee may be charged for travel outside of the Kansas City metro area.
Download the complete Tour Host Agreement: PDF
Greek Mythology: I Was a Teenage Immortal will also be perform on The Coterie's main stage Feb. 25 - March 9, 2014, for school and public audiences, click here find out more.