Purchase tickets online anytime or call our box office at (816) 474-6552, Monday - Friday 10:00am to 4:00pm.
FOR ALICE'S WONDERLAND:
$14 youth (under 18), students, and seniors (60+)
$18 for adults (18+)
Group rates are available for 20 or more. Rates and availability vary depending on performance date. Groups may request dates online anytime for the 2021/2022 Season or the 2022/2023 Season or by calling the box office. Educators or youth group leaders bringing groups on behalf of their official organization shoud visit the Coterie Edublog for details.
PLEASE NOTE: Everyone attending the performance must have a paid admission regardless of age. Alice's Wonderland is recommended for Ages 8 and older.
Beginning June 21, 2022, face masks will be OPTIONAL but STRONGLY ENCOURAGED for all audience members at The Coterie. While The Coterie has taken many measures to ensure the safety of its guests, the safety of our un-masked actors and our ability to keep magic of the stage alive is shared by all of us. We thank you for also doing your part in helping to keep live theatre a safe adventure for our audiences of all ages! The Coterie's masking policy is subject to change at any time to protect our actors and patrons.
For Alice's Wonderland, there will be floor seating at the front of the stage for children and chair seating for teens and adults (this is subject to change based on Covid safety measures). Seating is general admission, and patrons will seat themselves. Groups of 20 or more will be seated by the house manager.
For full details on The Coterie’s Covid-19 safety protocols, click here. Please note that based on guidance from local, state, or federal agencies, our policies may change at any time to promote the safest environment possible.
- Doors to the theater will open only 30 minutes before show time. Patrons arriving eariler are asked not to congregate in The Coterie lobby as a Covid safety measure. Late seating is at the discretion of house management.
- This is a ticketless event. Your E-Tickets will be mailed once your order is processed. Upon arrival at the theatre, the Box Office will check you in by name.
- Everyone entering the theatre, regardless of age, must have a paid admission. As live theater places special demands on the audience, we do not recommend bringing very young children to our performances. For assistance determining the appropriateness of a play for your child, please contact the Box Office.
- All ticket orders are considered a final sale with no refund or cancellation, outside of preventing Covid-19 exposure to actors and other patrons (see below).
- For special needs seating (wheelchair, vision, hearing impaired, etc.) contact the Box Office at 816-474-6552.
- Park inside Crown Center's secure retail parking garage. Remember to ask for a parking validation slip at the Coterie box office for all-day free parking.
If anyone in your family or group has a special need - such as a wheelchair space or accommodations for hearing or visually impaired persons - please call the Box Office at (816) 474-6552.
The Coterie offers Sensory Friendly performances for our patrons who are neurodiverse. Click here for more information.
The performance of ALICE'S WONDERLAND on Saturday, April 2 at 1:00pm will be interpreted in American Sign Language. Please contact the Box Office at email@example.com to request appropriate seating.
Alice's Wonderland is recommended for Ages 8 and older.
PLEASE NOTE: Everyone attending the performance, regardless of age, must have a paid admission, including toddlers and infants.
Based on availability, ticket exchanges will incur a $2.00 per ticket exchange fee (not to exceed $20.00) with 24-hour advance notice.
There are no refunds or cancellations for any order. However, if anyone in your party is ill on the day of your scheduled performance, please contact our box office in advance of your performance time at 816-474-6552 to exchange your tickets to another performance (based on availability).
THE SAFETY OF OUR ACTORS AND GUESTS IS IMPORTANT TO US. If you have been potentially exposed to Covid-19 or have any symptoms the day of your visit, please contact the Box Office in advance of your performance time at 816-474-6552 to discuss options available to you.