Ways to Save
The Coterie offers several ways to save on our already low ticket prices.
Spotlight Pass (Season Tickets)
A great option for busy families, a Spotlight Pass is like purchasing season tickets without committing to a set schedule. The flexible pass includes 10 tickets for any mainstage show in our season. You may use all your passes on a single production or spread them out over any combination of shows throughout the season. With a Spotlight Pass, it’s all up to you!
How it Works:
- Purchase your Spotlight Pass online or by calling The Coterie box office at 816.474.6552.
- When you are ready to schedule your show(s), call the Box Office and reserve your tickets by giving them your name, performance date(s), and ticket quantity.
- Once you’ve used all 10 tickets and would like to attend additional performances during the season, contact the box office to purchase another set of 10 tickets.
Priority Pass Benefits:
- Enjoy Priority Seating – Spotlight Pass holders are invited to enter the theatre first to select the seats of their choice.
- All Mainstage Shows Included – Spotlight passes may be redeemed for any of the mainstage shows in our season.
- Flexible Scheduling – See a single show or any number of shows you choose.
- Exclusive Discounts and offers throughout the year.
- Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis. We encourage Spotlight Pass holders to call early for best availability.
- Due to the nature of live theatre, play selection, performance schedule, and ticket pricing are subject to change.
- Special events and engagements (including ELECTRIC POE) are not included in a Spotlight Pass package.
Pay What You Choose
The Coterie is committed to broadening our reach and deepening our impact throughout our community and as part of this commitment, we offer Pay-What-You-Choose performances available on a first come, first served basis with a minimum suggested donation of $5 per person. The Box Office opens at 10:00am and stays open through performance start times on evenings with Pay-What-You-Choose performances and patrons are encouraged to arrive at least 20 minutes early.
You may also pre-order your tickets by calling our Box Office at 816-474-6552 or purchase online.
Pay-What-You-Choose tickets will be available for presale on the date of a show’s first performance.
JUSTICE AT WAR
- Friday, October 6 7:00pm
- Available for presale Sept 19
RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Friday, November 17 7:00pm
- Available for presale November 7
THE LIGHTNING THIEF
- Friday, February 9 7:00pm
- Available for presale January 30
NAKED MOLE RAT GETS DRESSED
- Friday, April 12 7:00pm
- Available for presale April 2
CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY
- Friday, June 12 7:00pm
- Available for presale June 18
Pay What You Choose tickets are limited, and seat location is subject to availability. There are no refunds or exchanges available for Pay What You Choose performances, and the special rate cannot be applied to previously purchased tickets or in combination with other ticket offers, or towards a Spotlight Pass purchase. Please note: Pay What You Choose performances and dates are subject to change.
The Coterie Welcomes U.S. Military Personnel, Spouses and Children, as well as U.S. Veterans
The Coterie has a long-standing commitment to the military personnel in our community and we welcome you to our theatre. As a Blue Star Theatre member, The Coterie offers one free youth ticket with the purchase of a full-price adult ticket to military personnel and their immediate families.
Call the Box Office at (816) 474-6552 and identify yourself as military personnel to take advantage of this offer.
Offer limited to one free ticket per order, cannot be combined with other offers, and is subject to seating availability. Not valid the final weekend (Friday Night, Saturday or Sunday) of any production or during the month of December.
Blue Star Theatres is a program of Blue Star Families and Theatre Communications Group.
Employee Share companies generously pay up to 50% of their employees’ season and single ticket prices.
The Coterie’s Employee Share partners include:
- Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
Call the Box Office at 816-474-6552 or stop by the Box Office window (Monday – Friday, 10am-4pm) and identify yourself as an Employee Share company to take advantage of this offer.
Discount cannot be combined with other offers and is subject to seating availability.
Want to see your company on this list? Have your HR department contact the Box Office Manager at email@example.com.
All tickets purchases using a coupon, such as from the hotel booklet, must be transacted in person at the box office (Monday – Friday, 10am – 4pm).