Purchase tickets online anytime or call our box office at (816) 474-6552. The Box Office is open Monday through Friday 10:00am to 4:00pm. The Box Office will also be open additional hours before weekend performances.
- Adults: $18
- Youth (Birth-18): $14
- Seniors (60+): $14
- Adults: $20
- Youth (Birth-18): $16
- Seniors (60+): $16
Naked Mole Rat Gets Dressed, and
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory:
- Adults: $18
- Youth (Birth-18): $14
- Seniors (60+): 14
PLEASE NOTE: Everyone attending the performance must have a paid admission regardless of age.
For Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Naked Mole Rat Gets Dressed and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, there will be floor seating at the front of the stage for children and chair seating for teens and adults. Justice at War and The Lightning Thief will offer all chair seating. Electric Poe has two seating options: Bring-Your-Own-Chair and Bring-Your-Own-Blanket. Seating is general admission, and patrons will seat themselves. Groups of 20 or more will be seated by the House Manager.
- Doors to the theater will open only 30 minutes before show time. Late seating is at the discretion of house management.
- The Coterie uses paperless ticketing. You do not need to print or bring anything to the theatre. You will check in by name, just as you would if you had reservations at a restaurant. We can check in partial parties.
- Everyone entering the theatre, regardless of age, must have a paid admission. As live theater places special demands on the audience, we do not recommend bringing very young children to our performances. For assistance determining the appropriateness of a play for your child, please contact the Box Office.
- All ticket orders are considered a final sale. Refunds are not available. If you are unable to attend your scheduled performance, you may move your tickets to any other performance with availability at no charge by calling the Box Office at 816-474-6552, or the amount of your purchase may be placed on account which will be valid for one calendar year and may be used towards show tickets, classes, or anything else The Coterie has to offer.
- For special needs seating (wheelchair, vision, hearing impaired, etc.) contact the Box Office at 816-474-6552.
- Park inside Crown Center’s secure retail parking garage. Remember to ask for a parking validation slip at the Coterie box office for all-day free parking.
Accessibility & Accommodations
If anyone in your family or group has special seating needs (such as using a wheelchair or needing accommodations for hearing or visually impaired persons) please indicate this at checkout or contact the Box Office at 816-474-6552.
The Coterie offers Sensory Friendly performances for our patrons who are neurodiverse. Click here for more information.
One performance of each mainstage show is presented with an ASL interpreter:
- Justice at War: October 7
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: November 25
- The Lightning Thief: February 17
- Naked Mole Rat Gets Dressed: April 20
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: July 6
Infants & Toddlers
Everyone entering the theatre, regardless of age, must have a paid admission. As live theater places special demands on the audience, we do not recommend bringing infants and toddlers to our performances. For assistance determining the appropriateness of a play for your child, please contact the Box Office.
There are no refunds or cancellations for any order. Tickets may be exchanged for another date or the balance of purchase applied to your account at no fee. Please contact our box office in advance of your performance time at 816-474-6552 to exchange your tickets to another performance (based on availability).